Major Thera-Gel Therapeutic Anti-Dandruff
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 28, 2018.
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: Coal Tar 0.5mL in 100mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-5259
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Solubilized Coal Tar Extract 2.5% (Coal Tar, 0.5%)
controls the symptoms of:
- seborrheic dermatitis
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition which covers a large part of the body
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor
- do not use with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultra violet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor.
condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hair thoroughly
- massage shampoo into the scalp
- lather. leave on hair and scalp for several minutes.
- rinse and repeat
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
- store away from direct sunlight
- in rare instances, discoloration of gray, blonde, bleached or tinted hair may occur
water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamide DEA, laureth-4, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium chloride, fragrance, citric acid, tetrasodium EDTA, red 40 (CI 16035), caramel
Adverse Drug Event Call: 800-616-2471
Distributed By: Major Pharmaceuticals
31778 Enterprise Drive, Livonia, MI 48150, USA
Coal Tar 0.5%
Long Lasting Relief of
Itching and Flaking
Controls the Symptoms of:
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
*Compare to the active ingredient of
Neutrogena® T/Gel® Therapeutic Shampoo
8.5 FL OZ (251 mL)
|MAJOR THERA-GEL THERAPEUTIC
coal tar shampoo
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|Registrant - Garcoa, Inc. (103039178)|
More about coal tar topical
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Coal tar topical
- Coal Tar Cream, Gel, and Ointment
- Coal Tar Foam
- Coal Tar Lotion
- Coal Tar Shampoo
- Coal tar Topical (Advanced Reading)