Major Thera-Gel Therapeutic Anti-Dandruff
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: Coal Tar 0.5mL in 100mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-5259
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Solubilized Coal Tar Extract 2.5% (Coal Tar, 0.5%)
controls the symptoms of:
- seborrheic dermatitis
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition which covers a large part of the body
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor
- do not use with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultra violet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor.
condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hair thoroughly
- massage shampoo into the scalp
- lather. leave on hair and scalp for several minutes.
- rinse and repeat
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
- store away from direct sunlight
- in rare instances, discoloration of gray, blonde, bleached or tinted hair may occur
water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamide DEA, laureth-4, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium chloride, fragrance, citric acid, tetrasodium EDTA, red 40 (CI 16035), caramel
Adverse Drug Event Call: 800-616-2471
Distributed By: Major Pharmaceuticals
31778 Enterprise Drive, Livonia, MI 48150, USA
Coal Tar 0.5%
Long Lasting Relief of
Itching and Flaking
Controls the Symptoms of:
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
*Compare to the active ingredient of
Neutrogena® T/Gel® Therapeutic Shampoo
8.5 FL OZ (251 mL)
|MAJOR THERA-GEL THERAPEUTIC
coal tar shampoo
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|Registrant - Garcoa, Inc. (103039178)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 28, 2018
More about coal tar topical
- Coal tar topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Coal tar topical
- Coal Tar Cream, Gel, and Ointment
- Coal Tar Foam
- Coal Tar Lotion
- Coal Tar Shampoo
- Coal tar Topical (Advanced Reading)