Vanilla Perfecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Merle Norman
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 27, 2019.
Dosage form: emulsion
Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 2.25g in 30mL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.13g in 30mL
Labeler: Merle Norman Cosmetics, Inc
NDC Code: 57627-124
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Octinoxate 7.5% Sunscreen
Titanium Dioxide 7.1% Sunscreen
· helps prevent sunburn
· If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions),
decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
· Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away.
· Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
· For external use only
· Do not use on damaged or broken skin
· When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
· Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
· Reapply at least every 2 hours
· Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
· Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin
cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen
with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures
· limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
· wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
· Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water (Aqua), Cyclopenta siloxane, Clyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Alcohol Denat.,
Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer,
Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate,
Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Oxide,
Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone,
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane 022212.
|VANILLA PERFECTING MAKEUP BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 25
octinoxate, titanium dioxide emulsion
|Labeler - Merle Norman Cosmetics, Inc (008479388)|
|Registrant - Merle Norman Cosmetics, Inc (008479388)|
|Merle Norman Cosmetics, Inc||008479388||manufacture(57627-124)|