Leader Maximum Strength Invisible Acne
Medically reviewed on September 6, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 100mg in 1g
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-279
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
Acne treatment cream
- treats acne
- dries up acne pimples
- helps prevent new acne pimples
For external use only
- on broken skin
- on large areas of the body
- if you have sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoly peroxide
- apply to affected ares only
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- do not use in or near eyes
- this product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics
- with other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. Only one medication should be used unlee directed by a physician
- skin irritaion may occur characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possible swelling
- too much irritation or sensitiveity develops or increases
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application ot once a day or every other day.
- if going outside, use a sunscreen. Allow benzoyl peroxide to dry, then follow directions in the sunscreen labeling.
- keep tightly closed
- keep away from heat
Aluminum heydroxide gel, Carbomer 940, Glyceryl monostearate, Isopropyl myristate, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Methylparaben, PEG 12, Propylene glycol, Propylparaben, Purified water
|LEADER MAXIMUM STRENGTH INVISIBLE ACNE
benzoyl peroxide 10% cream
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|Registrant - Lee Pharmaceuticals (056425432)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.