Vitamin A and Vitamin D by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 929.3mg in 1g
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-2877
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum (929.3 mg)
- first aid in
- minor burns
- diaper rash
- chapped skin
- nipple care
For external use only.
Ask doctor before use if you have severe or extensive burns.
When using this product the treatment of ulcers, severe cuts or wounds should be under the direction of a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse affected area with mild soap and warm water
- dry thoroughly
- apply Vitamin A & Vitamin D ointment in a thin layer to the affected area directly to the skin or by spreading on sterile gauze or clean cloth
- bandage loosely
- do not use if seal is punctured or is not visible. To open, reverse cap to puncture seal
- store at room temperature
- see crimp of tube for Lot Number and Exp. Date
fragrance, lanolin, paraffin, vitamin A (as palmitate), vitamin D
Questions or comments? call toll free 1-800-645-9833
E. FOUGERA & CO.
A division of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Melville, NY 11747
Distributed and "Additional barcode label" applied by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
|VITAMIN A AND VITAMIN D
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel(54868-2877)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 4, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.