Medically reviewed on September 4, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2g in 100g
Labeler: Advanced Skin Technology, LLC
NDC Code: 52205-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2 percent
for the treatment of acne
For External Use Only
When using this product with other topical medications, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- cleanse thoroughly before applying medication.
- cover affected area with thin layer one to three times daily.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- recommended for daily use.
aqua, disodium phosphate, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, PEG-12 dimethicone, carbomer, triethanolamine, phragmites, kharka extract, poria cocs extract, camellia oleifera (green tea) leaf extract, xanthan gum, disodium EDTA, alkyl acrylate, methacrylate copolymer, propyl alcohol, phenoxythanol, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propyl paraben, menthol
ULTRA CALMING ACNE TREATMENT
NET.WT. 1 oz. / 29g
Instruction: For best results, apply Unagel (R) daily after cleansing the skin with a pH modulated cleanser. Apply a pea sized amount all over the face avoiding the eye and neck areas. If skin should become irritated, discontinue use and consult with your skin care professional.
Warnings: You should wear a broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product. Read package insert for more information and precautions.
Best results achieved when used in conjunction with a topical retinoid like Green Cream - high potency retinol.
Advanced Skin Technology
Advanced Skin Technology, LLC
Birmingham, AL 35203 Made in USA
- Prevents acne by promoting gentle exfoliation which can unclog pores.
- Penetrates the pore to treat acne blemishes.
- Helps reduce the appearance of irritated redness.
- Reduces the number and severity of acne blemishes.
- Helps prevent the formation of new acne and allows the skin to heal itself.
- Light, non-greasy gel formulation feels cool and gentle to the skin.
- Non-pore clogging, fragrance free formula.
- Ideal formula for sensitive skin.
CARE AND CAUTION
- Test a small patch of skin and wait 24 hours before you continue use of this product.
- Wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen while using this product.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets in the eye, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Suspend use if skin becomes irritates. Seek medical help if reaction is severe.
- For external use only; do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if allergic to aspirin.
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Advanced Skin Technology, LLC (130977940)|
|Registrant - Advanced Skin Technology, LLC (130977940)|
|Advanced Skin Technology, LLC||130977940||manufacture(52205-001)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.