The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
INFANTS MAPAP Pain Reliever /Fever Reducer
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 80mg in 0.8mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-5901
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pain Reliever /Fever Reducer
Acetaminophen 80 mg
Pain reliever / fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- sore throat
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood-thinning drug warfarin
When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or last for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children
Taking more than recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- USE A DOSING DEVICE to give this medicine
- use weight, if possible, to dose; otherwise use age
- Fill to dose level.
- Dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheek.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- do not give more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- Children 2 to 3 years or 24 to 35 pounds: 2 dropperfuls (2 x 0.8 mL).
- Children under 2 years or under 24 pounds: ask a doctor
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use this product if inner foil seal over the mouth of the bottle is cut, torn, broken or missing.
- keep tightly closed
- store at room temperature
artificial fruit flavor, artificial orange flavor, butylparaben, citric acid, FD&C Yellow #6, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 1450, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin, sodium citrate.
Adverse Drug Event Call
(acetaminophen 80 mg per 0.8 mL)
Fast, Effective Relief
of Infants' Fever
1/2 FL OZ (15 mL)
Compare to active ingredient of
Infants' TYLENOL® Drops*
PAIN RELIEVER /FEVER REDUCER
acetaminophen solution/ drops
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.