Medically reviewed on August 20, 2018
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.02g in 1g
Labeler: Conopco Inc.
NDC Code: 64942-1259
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
- For the treatment of acne
- Clears up acne pimples
- Helps prevent new acne pimples
- For external use only.
- Flammable - keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Alcohol Denat., Water, PEG-4, PPG-11 Stearyl Ether, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Camphor, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
salicylic acid cloth
|Labeler - Conopco Inc. (001375088)|
|Kleen Test Products Corporation||168165814||MANUFACTURE(64942-1259)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.