Triple Antibiotic by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Bacitracin Zinc 400[iU] in 1g, Neomycin Sulfate 3.5mg in 1g, Polymyxin B Sulfate 5000[iU] in 1g
Labeler: Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
NDC Code: 51672-2016
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each gram)||Purpose|
|Bacitracin zinc USP 400 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Neomycin sulfate USP 3.5 mg||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B sulfate USP 5,000 units||First aid antibiotic|
first aid to help prevent infection in minor:
For external use only.
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- condition persists or gets worse
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(51672-2016)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 11, 2018
More about Triple Antibiotic (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical)
- Triple Antibiotic Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
- Triple Antibiotic topical
- Medi-First Triple Antibiotic
- Triple Antibiotic
- Triple Antibiotic Topical (Advanced Reading)