Nasal Decongestant PE by The Kroger Co.
Medically reviewed on March 19, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-670
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dose.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product for children under 12 years of age
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40 aluminium lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminium lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Compare to the active ingredient of SUDAFED PE® NASAL DECONGESTANT *See bottom panel
Nasal Decongestant PE
Phenylephrine HCl Tablets
Does Not Contain Pseudoephedrine
- Nasal & Sinus Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
TABLETS 10 mg EACH
*Sudafed PE® is a registered trademark of McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Fort Washington, PA 19034. McNeil Consumer Healthcare is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
EACH DOSE INDIVIDUALLY SEALED IN A BLISTER PACK . DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN.
|NASAL DECONGESTANT PE
phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|