Nasal Decongestant PE by The Kroger Co.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-670
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dose.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product for children under 12 years of age
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40 aluminium lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminium lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Compare to the active ingredient of SUDAFED PE® NASAL DECONGESTANT *See bottom panel
Nasal Decongestant PE
Phenylephrine HCl Tablets
Does Not Contain Pseudoephedrine
- Nasal & Sinus Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
TABLETS 10 mg EACH
*Sudafed PE® is a registered trademark of McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Fort Washington, PA 19034. McNeil Consumer Healthcare is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
EACH DOSE INDIVIDUALLY SEALED IN A BLISTER PACK . DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN.
|NASAL DECONGESTANT PE
phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 19, 2018