All-Nite Cold and Flu
Medically reviewed on August 28, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 30mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 30mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-5777
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- runny nose and sneezing
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses (2,600 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than two days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleepy
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- a sodium-restricted diet
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- redness or swelling is present
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed – see Liver warning
- use dose cup
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6 hours|
children under 12 years
children under 4 years
ask a doctor
do not use
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium content: 38 mg
- each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 38 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
alcohol, citric acid, flavor, FD&C greeen no. 3, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate, FD&C yellow no. 6, FD&C yellow no. 10
Compare to Vicks® NyQuil® Cold & Flu active ingredients
SEE NEW WARNINGS INFORMATION
All-Nite Cold & Flu
Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer, Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine
Multi Symptom Relief
Acetaminophen - aches, fever
Dextromethorphan HBr - cough
Doxylamine Succinate - sneezing, runny nose
|ALL-NITE COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide and doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.