Childrens MAPAP by Major
Medically reviewed on August 7, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 160mg in 5mL
NDC Code: 0904-1985
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever - Fever reducer
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
- pain gets worse or last for more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or last for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- mL = millileter
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours
- do not use more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- use enclosed dosing cup only. Do not use any other device
|under 24 lbs||Under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24 to 35 lbs||2 to 3 years||5mL|
|36 to 47 lbs||4 to 5 years||7.5mL|
|48 to 59 lbs||6 to 8 years||10mL|
|60 to 71 lbs||9 to 10 years||12.5mL|
|72 to 95 lbs||11 years||15mL|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 1mg
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use this product if inner foil seal over mouth of the bottle is cut, torn, broken, or missing.
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- this product is not the same concentration as Infants' Drops. For accurate dosing, follow the dosing instructions on this label.
artificial flavor, citric acid anhydrous, D&C Red #33, FD&C Red #40, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 1450, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sorbitol
FEVER REDUCER – PAIN RELIEVER
160mg per 5mL
Fast, Effective Relief
Fever and Pain
- Alcohol Free
- Aspirin Free
- Cherry Flavor
COMPARE TO the active
ingredient of TYLENOL®* LIQUID
4 Fl. OZ. (118 mL)
|Labeler - Major (191427277)|
|Bio-Pharm, Inc.||801652546||MANUFACTURE(0904-1985), ANALYSIS(0904-1985), PACK(0904-1985), LABEL(0904-1985)|