PureForce by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on August 24, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-496
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and throughly with water
- discontiue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin iritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get meidcal help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash hands to remove soil
- dispense palmful
- spread to cover hands, rub in well
- air dry, do not rinse or towel dry
- for additional infromation, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, FD&C red 40, FD&C blue 1
Questions? call 1.866.444.7450
Foam Hand Sanitizer
750 ml (25 US fl oz)
For questions or comments, call 1-866-444-7450
370 Wabasha Street North
St. Paul, MN 55102
© 2012 Ecolab USA Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Made in U.S.A.
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.