Motion Sickness by Target Corporation
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 50mg
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-198
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- marked drowsiness may occur
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic beverages
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one-half to one hour before starting activity
|adults and children|
12 years and over
1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; do not exceed
|children 6 to |
under 12 years
| 1/2 to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; do not exceed 3 tablets
in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
|children 2 to |
under 6 years
| 1/2 tablet every 6-8 hours; do not exceed 1 1/2
tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 35 mg
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, stearic acid
Compare to active ingredient in
Dramamine® Original Formula*
motion sickness relief
dimenhydrinate 50 mg/antiemetic
up & up
helps prevent nausea, dizziness and vomiting
from motion sickness
for adults and children
094 01 0726 RO4 ID225401
Distributed by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
©2018 Target Brands, Inc.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Medtech Products Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Original Formula.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(11673-198)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(11673-198)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(11673-198)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(11673-198)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(11673-198)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.