Hydrogen Peroxide by Pioneer Associates
Medically reviewed on August 24, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 3mL in 100mL
Labeler: Pioneer Associates
NDC Code: 53033-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (by volume)
Hydrogen Peroxide 3%
first aid antiseptic/oral debriding agent
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than one week
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or on serious burns
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
If swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
first aid antiseptic:
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of product on affected area 1-3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
oral debriding agent (oral rinse):
- adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- mix with equal amount of water
- swish around in the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- Keep bottle tightly closed and in a dark place at a controlled room temperature.
- Do not shake bottle.
- Hold away from face when opening.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
CAVALIER HYDROGEN PEROXIDE SOLUTION
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC/ORAL DEBRIDING AGENT
16 FL.OZ (473 mL)
hydrogen peroxide solution
|Labeler - Pioneer Associates (012604336)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(53033-003)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.