Antifungal by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Actavis Pharma, Inc.
NDC Code: 0472-0735
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate, USP 2%
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- for effective relief of itching, scaling, cracking, burning, and discomfort
For external use only
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- avoid contact with the eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition lasts longer, contact a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at controlled room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, oleoyl polyoxylglycerides, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday-Friday.
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Actavis Pharma, Inc. (119723554)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.