Tension Headache Relief by Target Corporation
Dosage form: capsule, gelatin coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, CAFFEINE 65mg
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-787
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg (formulated with 65 mg caffeine)
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains die to:
- muscular aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 gelcaps in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amoount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occassionally, rapid heart beat.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- liver disease
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- new symptoms appear
- symptoms do not get better or worsen
- painful area is red or swollen
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 gelcaps every 6 hours. Do not take more than 8 gelcaps in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use htis adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
cooloidal silicon dioxide, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatanized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, simethicone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
tension headache relief
pain reliever/pain reliever adi/quick release
acetaminophen, 500 mg
caffeine, 65 mg
up & up®
Compre to active ingredients in Excedrin® Tension Headache Express Gels*
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Excedrin® Tension Headache.
094 01 0740 ID282426
Distributed by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
© 2012 Target Brands, Inc.
|TENSION HEADACHE RELIEF
acetaminophen, caffeine capsule, gelatin coated
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(11673-787)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(11673-787)|