Pain Reliever by NASH-FINCH COMPANY
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: NASH-FINCH COMPANY
NDC Code: 70253-104
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if:
- adult takes more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults and children
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children
6 - 11 years
under 6 years
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (50°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, povidone, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid
*may contain this ingredient
Compare to the Active Ingredient in Regular Strength Tylenol®†
Quality Care Since 1904
325 mg EACH
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Regular Strength Tylenol®.
NASH FINCH COMPANY ©2004, 1996
7600 FRANCE AVE S, MPLS, MN 55435
™ If you are not satisfied with any Our Family Brand product, simply return it to the store where purchased. We will refund your money PLUS replace the item with a like item of the brand of your choice - FREE.
|Labeler - NASH-FINCH COMPANY (006962294)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(70253-104)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(70253-104)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.