Multi-Symptom Daytime Cold by Target Corporation
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-560
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- sore throat
- sinus congestion and pressure
- helps clear nasal passages
- promotes nasal and sinus drainage
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 12 gelcaps in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or comiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be sgins of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps every 4 hours
- do not take more than 12 gelcaps in 23 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, D&C red #28, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, sillica gel, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Compare to active ingredients in Tylenol® Cold Multi-Symptom Daytime Rapid Release Gels*
cold relief quick-release
acetaminophen, 325 mg
dextromethorphan HBr, 10 mg
phenylephrine HCl, 5 mg
helps relieve pain and nasal congestion
helps reduce fever and suppress cough
up to 4 hours of relief for adults and children 12 years and older
up & up®
24 GELCAPS SHOWN ACTUAL SIZE ABOVE
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol® Cold Multi-Symptom Daytime.
094 14 0145 ID2011455
Distributed by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
© 2013 Target Brands, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|MULTI-SYMPTOM DAYTIME COLD
acetaminophen, phenylephrine hcl and dextromethorphan hbr capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(11673-560)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(11673-560)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 8, 2018