Neutrogena Wet Skin Swim Humidity Sweat Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF85 Plus
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: Avobenzone 30mg in 1g, Homosalate 150mg in 1g, Octisalate 50mg in 1g, Octocrylene 100mg in 1g, Oxybenzone 60mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 10812-702
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 85+
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat, or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120 °F (48°C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
- Shake well before and frequently during use
- spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- apply to all skin exposed to the sun
- hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in
- do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- do not apply in windy conditions
- use in a well ventilated area
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Alcohol Denat. , Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Dimethicone, Dimethyl Ether , Ethyl Methicone, Fragrance, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate
Visit www.neutrogena.com or call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Dist. by Neutrogena Corp., Los Angeles, CA 90045
THE BEAUTY EXPERT
broad spectrum uva•uvb
full strength protection
on wet or dry skin
water resistant (80 minutes)
NET WT 5.0 OZ (141 g)
|NEUTROGENA WET SKIN SWIM HUMIDITY SWEAT
SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF85 PLUS
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, and oxybenzone aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.