Major Oral Pain Relief Maximum Strength
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 20, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 200mg in 1mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 00904-5899
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relieves pain associated with the following mouth and gum irritations:
- sore gums
- canker sores
- minor dental procedures
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor or dentist
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
- If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- wipe liquid on with cotton, or cotton swab, or finger tip.
- apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily of as directed by a doctor or dentist.
- Children under 12 years of age: adult supervision should be given in the use of this product.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist.
Benzyl alcohol, D&C yellow #10, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Flavor, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Saccharin
|MAJOR ORAL PAIN RELIEF
oral anesthetic liquid
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|Registrant - Lee Pharmaceuticals (056425432)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzocaine topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Oral Spray
- ... +8 more