Proactiv Solution Advanced Daily Oil Control
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.5mg in 100mL
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-611
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
for the management of acne
For external use only
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply daily or as needed onto clean skin.
- Use fingertips to gently apply a thin layer to the entire face.
- Allow to dry completely.
- For best results, use after Repairing Treatment.
water (aqua), alcohol denat., butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, nylon-12, PVM/MA decadiene crosspolymer, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, cyclohexasiloxane, decylene glycol, 10-hydroxydecanoic acid, sebacic acid, 1,10-decanediol, sarcosine, xanthan gum, hexylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, caprylyl glycol, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum).
Dist. by Guthy-Renker®
PO Box 14383
Palm Desert, CA 92255-4383
|PROACTIV SOLUTION ADVANCED DAILY OIL CONTROL
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.