Proactiv Solution Advanced Daily Oil Control
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.5mg in 100mL
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-611
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
for the management of acne
For external use only
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply daily or as needed onto clean skin.
- Use fingertips to gently apply a thin layer to the entire face.
- Allow to dry completely.
- For best results, use after Repairing Treatment.
water (aqua), alcohol denat., butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, nylon-12, PVM/MA decadiene crosspolymer, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, cyclohexasiloxane, decylene glycol, 10-hydroxydecanoic acid, sebacic acid, 1,10-decanediol, sarcosine, xanthan gum, hexylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, caprylyl glycol, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum).
Dist. by Guthy-Renker®
PO Box 14383
Palm Desert, CA 92255-4383
|PROACTIV SOLUTION ADVANCED DAILY OIL CONTROL
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.