Diaper Rash by Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 0.40g in 1g
Labeler: Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC
NDC Code: 59970-045
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 40%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps protect skin from wetness
- helps prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, cracked or windburned skin lips
For external use only
over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerations
avoid contact with the eyes
if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- store at room temperature
Talc, Vacellin, Bees wax, Dimethicone, Liquid paraffin, Tocopherol acetate, Sesquioleate sorbitan, Aloe vera gel, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Purified water
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC (094930963)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.