Diaper Rash by Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 0.40g in 1g
Labeler: Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC
NDC Code: 59970-045
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 40%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps protect skin from wetness
- helps prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, cracked or windburned skin lips
For external use only
over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerations
avoid contact with the eyes
if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- store at room temperature
Talc, Vacellin, Bees wax, Dimethicone, Liquid paraffin, Tocopherol acetate, Sesquioleate sorbitan, Aloe vera gel, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Purified water
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC (094930963)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 13, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.