Major Night Time Multi Symptom cold and flu relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 8, 2018.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-5764
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose and sneezing
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels with water every 6 hours
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- children under 12 years: do not use
- when using other Day Time or Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat
D&C yellow #10, edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan*, sorbitol
*may contain this ingredient
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD/FLU RELIEF
ACETAMINOPHEN - Aches/Fever/Sore Throat
Dextromethorphan HBr - Cough
Doxylamine Succinate - Runny Nose/Sneezing
†Compare to the active ingredients in Vicks® NyQuil® LiquiCaps®
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company, Vicks® NyQuil® LiquiCaps® are registered trademarks of The Procter & Gamble Company.
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
|MAJOR NIGHT TIME MULTI SYMPTOM
COLD AND FLU RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and doxylamine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Capsules
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Liquid