wal itin d
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: LORATADINE 5mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE SULFATE 120mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0013
Loratadine 5 mg
Pseudoephedrine sulfate 120 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
consumers with liver orkidney disease
|ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg
- do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- keep in a dry place
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical ink, povidone, titanium dioxide
Compare to Claritin-D® 12 hour active ingredients
ALLERGY & CONGESTION
Pseudoephedrine Sulfate 120 mg/Nasal Decongestant
Loratadine 5 mg/Antihistamine
Extended Release Tablets
INDOOR & OUTDOOR ALLERGIES
Nasal and Sinus Congestion Due to Colds or Allergies
Itchy, Watery Eyes
Itchy Throat or Nose Due to Allergies
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
|WAL ITIN D
loratadine, pseudoephedrine tablet, extended release
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.