DOK EXTRA STRENGTH STOOL SOFTENER
Medically reviewed on Aug 10, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 250mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-7891
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 250mg
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation.
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- if you are taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for more than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: take as directed by a doctor
- each softgel contains sodium 15mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
edible white ink, FD&C Red No# 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified wter, sorbitol special.
Adverse Drug Event Call: (800) 616-2471
Docusate Sodium 250 mg
Extra Strength Stool Softener
For use as a Stool Softener in treating & Avoiding Constipation
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150, USA
|DOK EXTRA STRENGTH STOOL SOFTENER
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.