Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 2, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Sulfur 0.12mg in 3mL
Labeler: JG Select Inc
NDC Code: 53028-1001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
2. snap off the tip to reveal opening
3. hold the outer insertion tube where it meets the inner tube, with your thumb and middle finger
4. inert the smooth head of the applicator into your vagina until you fingers touch your body (applicator should be about 3 inches inside your vagina)
5. push the product inside by pushing the inner tube with your pointer finger all the way in
6. remove the applicator, that's it!
7. dispose empty applicator in trash
- keep out of reach of children
- if irritationor discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- this product is not a contraceptive and does not contain a spermicide
- this product is not intended to treat or prevent vaginal infections or venereal disease
- condult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- stop using and consult a doctor if you experience irritation or any bothersome side effects
|Labeler - JG Select Inc (078539662)|
|Registrant - JG Select Inc (078539662)|
|JG Select Inc||078539662||manufacture(53028-1001)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.