Natural Honey Lemon with Echinacea Cough Suppressant Throat Drops
Medically reviewed on December 29, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 3.5mg
Labeler: Ricola USA Inc.
NDC Code: 63667-960
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cough suppressant, Oral anesthetic
Menthol, 3.5 mg
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Sore throat warnings:
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- persistent chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
Store in a dry place
ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid, extracts of echinacea and a Ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, lemon juice concentrate, natural flavors, starch syrup, sugar
|NATURAL HONEY LEMON WITH ECHINACEA COUGH SUPPRESSANT THROAT DROPS
|Labeler - Ricola USA Inc. (177265261)|