ATOPALM FIRST AID TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC PROTECTION MOISTURIZING AND PAIN RELIEF
Medically reviewed on June 19, 2017.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[iU] in 1g, NEOMYCIN SULFATE 3.5mg in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 10000[iU] in 1g, PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Neopharm Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 51141-0238
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin Zinc 500 units
Neomycin Sulfate 3.5mg
Polymycin B Sulfate 10,000 units
Pramoxine HCl 10mg
First Aid Antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection and for the temporary relief of pain and discomfort of minor cuts, scrapes, burns.
For external use only
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in or near the eyes
- longer than 1 week
- over large areas of the body
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- condition gets worse
- condition persists for more than 7 days
- condition clears up and occurs again within a few days
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older
- clean the affected area and dry throughly
- apply a small amount (equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
Children under 2 yrs. of age
- Consult a doctor.
- store at 68° – 77°F (20° – 25°C)
- see carton flap or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
PETROLATUM, LIGHT MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, CHOLESTEROL, MYRISTOYL/PALMITOYL OXOSTEARAMIDE/ARACHMIDE MEA.
|ATOPALM FIRST AID TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC PROTECTION MOISTURIZING AND PAIN RELIEF
bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, polymycin b sulfate, pramoxine hcl ointment
|Labeler - Neopharm Co., Ltd. (965502912)|
|NeoPharm Co., Ltd.||631101883||manufacture(51141-0238)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.