Systane Ultra by Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Polyethylene Glycol 400 4mg in 1mL, Propylene Glycol 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0065-1431
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%
Propylene Glycol 0.3%
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only.
Do not use
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before using.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature.
Aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, hydroxypropyl guar, POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sorbitol. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S. call 1-800-757-9195
polyethylene glycol 400 and propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler - Alcon Laboratories, Inc. (008018525)|
|Alcon Laboratories, Inc.||008018525||MANUFACTURE(0065-1431)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Systane Ultra (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)
- Systane Ultra Side Effects
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)