Redness reliever by Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TETRAHYDROZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC
NDC Code: 59970-050
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- do not use if this solution changes color or become cloudy
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lens before using
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness or irritation of the eye or if condition worsens or persists more than 72 hours
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
store between 15° to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, dilite hydrochloric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride
tetrahydrozoline hcl liquid
|Labeler - Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC (094930963)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 13, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tetrahydrozoline ophthalmic
- Tetrahydrozoline ophthalmic Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants
- FDA Alerts (1)