Redness reliever by Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TETRAHYDROZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC
NDC Code: 59970-050
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- do not use if this solution changes color or become cloudy
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lens before using
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness or irritation of the eye or if condition worsens or persists more than 72 hours
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
store between 15° to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, dilite hydrochloric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride
tetrahydrozoline hcl liquid
|Labeler - Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC (094930963)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.