GERI-LANTA ANTACID ANTIGAS by Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 11, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 200mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 200mg in 5mL, DIMETHICONE 20mg in 5mL
Labeler: Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 68788-9756
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide 200 mg (equivalent to dried gel, USP)
Magnesium hydroxide 200 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- the symptoms referred to as gas
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• kidney disease
• a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
• shake well before use
• adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor
• do not take more than 24 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
• children under 12 years: ask a doctor
• each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 85 mg, sodium 1 mg
NDC - 68788-9756-3
• store at room temperature
• protect from freezing
• keep tightly closed
• TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if breakaway band on bottle is missing or broken
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor (contains alcohol), hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution
|GERI-LANTA ANTACID ANTIGAS
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, dimethicone liquid
|Labeler - Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (791119022)|
|Registrant - Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (791119022)|
|Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||791119022||RELABEL(68788-9756)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about aluminum hydroxide/magnesium hydroxide/simethicone
- Aluminum hydroxide/magnesium hydroxide/simethicone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antacids
- Aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, and simethicone
- Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, and Simethicone Chewable Tablets
- Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, and Simethicone Suspension