Gentle Laxative by H E B
Medically reviewed on May 9, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-327
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- relieves occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness or cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac, silica, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Compare to Dulcolax® active
Bisacodyl, 5 mg
Gentle, Predictable, Overnight Relief
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,
owner of the registered trademark Dulcolax®. 50844 REV0312A32715 1309
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR
H-E-B®, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
We believe the high quality of this H-E-B®
product makes it an outstanding value. We hope
you’ll agree. If not, we’ll cheerfully refund your
money. Thanks for shopping with us.
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(37808-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(37808-327)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Gentle Laxative (bisacodyl)
- Gentle Laxative Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: laxatives