Gentle Laxative by H E B
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-327
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness or cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years||take 1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, colloidal anhydrous silica, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac glaze, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Compare to Dulcolax® Laxative Tablets
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,
owner of the registered trademark Dulcolax® Laxative Tablets.
50844 ORG021732715 1309
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR
H-E-B®, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(37808-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(37808-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(37808-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(37808-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(37808-327)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Gentle Laxative (bisacodyl)
- Gentle Laxative Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives