NATURAL HONEY HERB COUGH SUPPRESSANT THROAT DROPS
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 2.0mg
Labeler: Ricola Ag
NDC Code: 54305-108
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cough suppressant, Oral anesthetic
Menthol, 2.0 mg
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Sore throat warnings:
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- persistent chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 3 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
Store in a dry place
|NATURAL HONEY HERB COUGH SUPPRESSANT THROAT DROPS
|Labeler - Ricola Ag (480227248)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.