TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC by The Kroger Co.
Medically reviewed on December 4, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 400[iU] in 1g, NEOMYCIN SULFATE 3.5mg in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 5000[iU] in 1g
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 59450-034
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each gram)
Bacitracin zinc, USP 400 units
Neomycin sulfate, USP 3.5 mg
Polymyxin B sulfate, USP 5,000 units
First aid antibiotic
First aid t help prevent infection in
- minor cuts
For external use only
- do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at controlled room temperature 59º - 86ºF (15º - 30ºC).
- Protect from freezing.
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
Compare to the active ingredients of NEOSPORIN®.*See bottom panel.
TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC OINTMENT
• Bacitracin Zinc • Neomycin Sulfate • Polymyxin B Sulfate
• First aid antibiotic ointment
NET WT 1 OZ (28 g)
bacitracin zinc neomycin sulfate polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
|Actavis Mid Atlantic LLC||809515898||MANUFACTURE(59450-034)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Triple Antibiotic (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical)
- Triple Antibiotic Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
- Triple Antibiotic topical
- Medi-First Triple Antibiotic
- Triple Antibiotic
- Triple Antibiotic Topical (Advanced Reading)