equate infants gas relief
Dosage form: emulsion
Ingredients: SIMETHICONE 20mg in 0.3mL
Labeler: Raritan Pharmaceuticals Inc
NDC Code: 68163-709
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Simethicone 20 mg
relieves the discomfort of infant gas frequently caused by air swallowing or certain formulas or foods
- shake well before using
- all dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 12 doses per day.
- fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level and dispense liquid slowly into baby’s mouth, toward the inner cheek
- dosage can also be mixed with 1 oz. cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids
- clean dropper after each use - replace bottle with original cap
|age (yr)||weight (lb)||dose|
|infants under 2||under 24||0.3 mL|
|children over 2||over 24||0.6 mL|
- store at room temperature (59°-86°F)
- do not freeze
- see bottom panel for lot and expiration date
carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, microcrystalline cellulose, natural flavors, PEG-40 monostearate, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitan monostearate, sorbitol.
Compare to active ingredient of Mylicon® Drops
*See Side Panel
Infants' Gas Relief
Simethicone 20 mg Drops
Safe enough to use at every feeding**
No alcohol or saccharin
No artificial flavors
No artificial colors
**Use as directed
1 Fl. OZ (30ml)
|EQUATE INFANTS GAS RELIEF
|Labeler - Raritan Pharmaceuticals Inc (127602287)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.