Isopropyl Alcohol by Afassco Inc.
Medically reviewed on July 31, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: isopropyl alcohol 700mL in 1L
Labeler: Afassco Inc.
NDC Code: 51532-5500
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70.0%
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
Flammable keep away from fire or flame.
- near eyes or mucous membranes
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- not for use on large areas of the body
- if redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician
- spray over cleaned affected area 1 to 3 times daily
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Afassco Inc. (609982723)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(51532-5500)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.