Mi-Acid Gas Relief by Major Pharmaceuticals
Medically reviewed on August 7, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: SIMETHICONE 80mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-5068
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Simethicone 80 mg
Enter section text here
- symptoms referred to as gas
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- chew 2 to 4 tablets thoroughly as needed after meals and at bedtime.
- do not exceed 6 tablets per day unless directed by a physician.
- do not use if inner seal is broken.
- store at room temperature
- avoid high humidity and excessive heat, above 400C (1040F)
compressible sugar, dextrose, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol
To Report Adverse Drug Event Call: (800) 616-2471
|MI-ACID GAS RELIEF
simethicone tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Mi-Acid Gas Relief (simethicone)
- Mi-Acid Gas Relief Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous GI agents