Multi-Symptom Mapap Cold Formula
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-5786
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- sore throat
- helps clear nasal passages
- promotes nasal and sinus drainage
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- liver disease
- heart disease
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- swallow whole - do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, flavor, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silica gel, stearic acid, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide
Compare to active ingredients in Tylenol® COLD MAX*
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
Cough Suppressant • Nasal Decongestant
For Relief of: Fever, Headache,
Sore Throat, Nasal Congestion, Coughing
DAYTIME • NON-DROWSY
24 CAPLETS with Cool Blast Flavor
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol® COLD MAX. 50844 REV0316E47008
Distributed by MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152 USA M-17 Rev.09/16
Re-order No. 006363
|MULTI-SYMPTOM MAPAP COLD FORMULA
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0904-5786)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0904-5786)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 21, 2018
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Oral Drops
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Pods
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Powder Packets