Listerine Smart Rinse Bubble Gum Shield
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.221g in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
NDC Code: 42002-506
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bubble Gum Shield
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- remove cap and hold bottle upright. Fill to 10 ml line by squeezing the front and back (not the sides) of the bottle. Stop squeezing. Excess liquid will drain back into the bottle.
- pour in a cup
- vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- replace cap promptly after use
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- do not use if printed band around cap is broken or missing
water, sorbitol solution, flavor, phosphoric acid, sucralose, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, D &C red no. 33
call toll-free 1-888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products
Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418 USA
Helps Prevent Cavities
Removes Particles Brushing May Miss
Do not use if printed band around cap is broken or missing.
95 mL (3.2 fl oz)
IMPORTANT: Read directions for proper use.
|LISTERINE SMART RINSE
BUBBLE GUM SHIELD
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. (831417154)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.