Denorex Therapeutic by Ultimark Products LLC
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: COAL TAR 0.018g in 1mL, MENTHOL 0.015g in 1mL
Labeler: Ultimark Products LLC
NDC Code: 51545-220
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Coal tar solution 9.0% v/v (equivalent to 1.8% coal tar)
Controls the symptoms of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis
Controls scalp itch
- relieves and helps stop the recurrence of scalp itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis
- extra relief of itching due to dandruff
For external use only
- for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor
- this product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor
condition covers a large area of the body.
- avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well
- apply to wet hair
- gently massage into hair and scalp to work up a lather
- rinse thoroughly and repeat
- for best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
alcohol 7.3%, avocado oil, chloroxylenol, citric acid, dimethicone copolyol, FD&C red #40, fragrance, glycol distearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lauramide DEA, panthenol (provitamin B5), PEG-30 lanolin, quaternium-80, ricinoleamidopropyl ethyldimonium ethosulfate, TEA lauryl sulfate, vitamin E acetate, water
1-800-443-4908 or www.denoraxshampoo.com
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
coal tar and menthol shampoo
|Labeler - Ultimark Products LLC (964734078)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Humco Holding Group, Inc.||825672884||analysis(51545-220), manufacture(51545-220), pack(51545-220), label(51545-220)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.