Miconazole 7 by Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 14, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 68788-9772
Miconazole nitrate 2% (100 mg in each applicator)
Miconazole nitrate 2% (as external cream)
- •treats vaginal yeast infections
- •relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
If you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
- •vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- •vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a medical condition, such as diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- •lower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- •been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Taking a prescription blood thinning medicine, such as warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
- •do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products
- •do not use condoms or diaphragms. They may be damaged by this product and not prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- •do not have vaginal intercourse (sex)
- •mild increase in vaginal burning or irritation may occur
- •symptoms do not get better after 3 days
- •symptoms last more than 7 days
- •you get a rash, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center right away.
- •before using this product read the enclosed brochure for complete instructions
- • adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- • applicator: insert one applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 days in a row. Wash applicator after each use.
- • external cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Gently apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- • children under 12 years: ask a doctor
• do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or cannot be seen
• store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Avoid heat over 30°C or 86°F.
benzoic acid, BHA, mineral oil, peglicol-5 oleate, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Cream USP 2%
45gr – NDC 68788-9772-4
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (791119022)|
|Registrant - Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (791119022)|
|Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||791119022||RELABEL(68788-9772)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1838 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more