Miconazole 7 by Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 68788-9772
Miconazole nitrate 2% (100 mg in each applicator)
Miconazole nitrate 2% (as external cream)
- •treats vaginal yeast infections
- •relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
If you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
- •vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- •vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a medical condition, such as diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- •lower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- •been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Taking a prescription blood thinning medicine, such as warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
- •do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products
- •do not use condoms or diaphragms. They may be damaged by this product and not prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- •do not have vaginal intercourse (sex)
- •mild increase in vaginal burning or irritation may occur
- •symptoms do not get better after 3 days
- •symptoms last more than 7 days
- •you get a rash, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center right away.
- •before using this product read the enclosed brochure for complete instructions
- • adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- • applicator: insert one applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 days in a row. Wash applicator after each use.
- • external cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Gently apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- • children under 12 years: ask a doctor
• do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or cannot be seen
• store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Avoid heat over 30°C or 86°F.
benzoic acid, BHA, mineral oil, peglicol-5 oleate, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Cream USP 2%
45gr – NDC 68788-9772-4
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (791119022)|
|Registrant - Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (791119022)|
|Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||791119022||RELABEL(68788-9772)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 14, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2287 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more