Ranitidine - Acid Reducer by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 75mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC.
NDC Code: 68016-352
Ranitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride USP, 84 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE CARTON OR PRINTED FOIL UNDER CAP IS OPEN OR TORN.
- store at 20° - 25° C (68° - 77° F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sodium and sugar free
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 400, talc, titanium dioxide
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use.
Keep the carton. It contains important information.
CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM
3301 NW BOCA RATON BLVD
SUITE 101, BOCA RATON, FL 33431
Ranitidine Tablets, USP 75 mg
Prevents & Relieves Heartburn Associated with Acid Indigestion & Sour Stomach
†Compare to the active ingredient of Zantac 75®
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc., owner of the registered trademark Zantac 75®.
|RANITIDINE - ACID REDUCER
ranitidine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC. (101668460)|
|Registrant - Ohm Laboratories Inc. (184769029)|
|Shasun Pharmaceuticals Limited||915786829||MANUFACTURE(68016-352)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ranitidine
- Ranitidine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 115 Reviews
- Drug class: H2 antagonists
- Ranitidine Injection
- Ranitidine Tablets and Capsules
- Ranitidine Suspension
- Ranitidine Syrup
Other brands: Zantac