Wal Dram by Walgreen Company
Medically reviewed on November 8, 2016
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0403
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- drowsiness may occur
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic beverages
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, take the first dose one hour before starting activity
- to prevent or treat motion sickness: 1 to 2 tablets once daily for adults and children 12 years and over, or as directed by a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat and humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, silica gel
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDEDǂ
LESS DROWSY FORMULA
Meclizine HCl Tablets, 25 mg
• Helps prevent nausea & dizziness due to motion sickness
• All day relief of motion sickness
*Compare to Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula active ingredientǂǂ
ǂWalgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014.
ǂǂThis product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0403)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0403)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-0403)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about meclizine
- Meclizine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 154 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics