Wal Dram by Walgreen Company
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0403
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- drowsiness may occur
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic beverages
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, take the first dose one hour before starting activity
- to prevent or treat motion sickness: 1 to 2 tablets once daily for adults and children 12 years and over, or as directed by a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat and humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, silica gel
Compare to Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula active ingredient††
MECLIZINE HCl TABLETS, 25 mg / ANTIEMETIC
ALL DAY RELIEF LESS DROWSY FORMULA
• Helps prevent nausea & dizziness
due to motion sickness
• All-day relief of motion sickness
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0403)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0403)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-0403)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about meclizine
- Meclizine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 157 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics