Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Wash
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-381
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Rapid Action Daily Gel Wash
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- limit use to the face and neck
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly with warm water one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- store in a cool, dry place
- do not store in direct sunlight
water, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, coco-glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, sodium chloride, laureth-4, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, polyquaternium-43, fragrance, lavandula stoechas extract, helichrysum italicum extract, cistus monspeliensis extract, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, FD&C blue no. 1
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser LLC Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
RAPID ACTION DAILY WASH
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.