Loratadine and Pseudoephedrine Sulfate
Medically reviewed on July 24, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: LORATADINE 10mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE SULFATE 240mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-5833
Loratadine, USP 10 mg
Pseudoephedrine sulfate, USP 240 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 tablet daily with a full glass of water; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- sodium: contains 10 mg/tablet
- calcium: contains 25 mg/tablet
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING FROM BOTTLE. (for bottle cartons/labels only)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING. (for blister cartons only)
- store between 20° C to 25° C (68° F to 77° F).
- protect from light and store in a dry place
calcium carbonate, colloidal silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, sodium alginate, sodium citrate, talc and titanium dioxide
Keep the carton. It contains important information.
See end panel for expiration date.
31778 Enterprise Drive, LIVONIA,
MI 48150, USA
Original Prescription Strength
Loratadine·D Extended-Release Tablets
Pseudoephedrine Sulfate, USP 240 mg/Nasal Decongestant
Loratadine, USP 10 mg/Antishistamine
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
Allergy & Congestion Relief
Nasal and Sinus Congestion Due to Colds or Allergies
Sneezing; Runny Nose; Itchy; Watery Eyes;
Itchy Throat or Nose Due to Allergies
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
10 Extended-Release Tablets
Compare to the active ingredients of Claritin-D 24®Hour**
**Major Loratadine·D Extended Release Tablets are not manufactured or distributed by Schering-Plough Healthcare Products, Inc.
CLARITIN-D®24 HOUR is a registered trademark of Schering Corporation.
|LORATADINE AND PSEUDOEPHEDRINE SULFATE
loratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|Registrant - Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (937890044)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||051565745||manufacture(0904-5833)|
More about loratadine/pseudoephedrine
- Loratadine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 65 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations