Zincon Medicated Dandruff by Ultimark Products LLC
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 0.01g in 1mL
Labeler: Ultimark Products LLC
NDC Code: 51545-250
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione zinc 1%
- reduces and helps eliminate scalp itching, flaking and scaling associated with dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
For external use only.
a condition that covers a large area of the body.
avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens
- condition does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well
- wet hair, apply to scalp and massage vigorously
- rinse and repeat
- for best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
- do not use on children under 2 years of age, except as directed by a doctor.
Citric acid, cocamide MEA, deionized water, FD&C Blue 1, fragrance, glycol distearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, propylene glycol, sodium chloride, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate.
|ZINCON MEDICATED DANDRUFF
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - Ultimark Products LLC (964734078)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Humco Holding Group, Inc.||825672884||manufacture(51545-250), analysis(51545-250), pack(51545-250), label(51545-250)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)