TheraTears Lubricant by Advanced Vision Research (Subsidiary of Akorn, Inc.)
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: carboxymethylcellulose sodium 2.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Advanced Vision Research (Subsidiary of Akorn, Inc.)
NDC Code: 58790-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- As a lubricant to relieve dryness of the eye.
- As a protectant against further irritation of the eye.
- For temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort including exposure to wind or sun.
For external use only
- To avoid contamination do not touch tip of opened container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation.
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Do not use if imprinted neckband is broken or missing.
Borate buffers, calcium chloride, Dequest®, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium perborate, and sodium phosphate
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
THERAPY FOR YOUR EYES™
dry eye therapy
1 FL OZ (30 mL)
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler - Advanced Vision Research (Subsidiary of Akorn, Inc.) (969124536)|
|Akorn, Inc||063434679||PACK(58790-001), LABEL(58790-001)|
|Akorn, Inc||155135783||MANUFACTURE(58790-001), ANALYSIS(58790-001), STERILIZE(58790-001)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.