TheraTears Lubricant by Advanced Vision Research (Subsidiary of Akorn, Inc.)
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: carboxymethylcellulose sodium 2.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Advanced Vision Research (Subsidiary of Akorn, Inc.)
NDC Code: 58790-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- As a lubricant to relieve dryness of the eye.
- As a protectant against further irritation of the eye.
- For temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort including exposure to wind or sun.
For external use only
- To avoid contamination do not touch tip of opened container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation.
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Do not use if imprinted neckband is broken or missing.
Borate buffers, calcium chloride, Dequest®, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium perborate, and sodium phosphate
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
THERAPY FOR YOUR EYES™
dry eye therapy
1 FL OZ (30 mL)
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler - Advanced Vision Research (Subsidiary of Akorn, Inc.) (969124536)|
|Akorn, Inc||063434679||PACK(58790-001), LABEL(58790-001)|
|Akorn, Inc||155135783||MANUFACTURE(58790-001), ANALYSIS(58790-001), STERILIZE(58790-001)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 5, 2017
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 20 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)