Bacitracin Zinc by Kareway Product, Inc.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0055
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin Zinc 500 units
First aid antibiotic
- minor cuts
For external use only
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at 20 - 25C (68 - 77F)
light mineral oil, white petrolatum
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about bacitracin topical
- Bacitracin topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
Other brands: Baciguent
- Bacitracin Zinc topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin (Topical) (Wolters Kluwer)