Denorex Extra Strength by Ultimark Products LLC
Medically reviewed on Dec 13, 2017
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.03g in 1mL
Labeler: Ultimark Products LLC
NDC Code: 51545-210
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 3%
Controls the symptoms of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis
- Reduces and helps eliminate scalp itching, flaking and scaling associated with dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis
- Helps prevent recurrence of the symptoms of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis
For external use only.
a condition that covers a large area of the body.
avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well
- apply to wet hair
- gently massage into hair and scalp to work up a lather
- rinse thoroughly and repeat
- for best results, use at least twice weekly or as directed by a doctor
Store at 20º-25º C (68º – 77º F)
cocamidopropyl betaine, D&C Red No. 33, D&C Yellow No. 10, dimethicone PEG-8 meadowfoamate, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 6, fragrance, glycol distearate, menthol, panthenol, polyquaternium-10, PPG-2 hydroxyethyl cocamide, propylene glycol, sodium C14-C16 olefin sulfonate, sodium citrate, vitamin E acetate, water
|DENOREX EXTRA STRENGTH
salicylic acid shampoo
|Labeler - Ultimark Products LLC (964734078)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Humco Holding Group, Inc||825672884||manufacture(51545-210), analysis(51545-210), pack(51545-210), label(51545-210)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more