Hongo Killer by Efficient Laboratories Inc
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 25mg in 100mL
Labeler: Efficient Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 58593-826
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product:avoid with eyes or mucous membrane.Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,consult a health care professional before using this product.
Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
a thin layer of Hongo Killer Antifungal Solution over affected area
twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
athlete’s foot: Pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well
fitting,ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once
- For athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
For the cure of most:
- athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
For the relief of:
Questions or comments?
305-805-3456 (M-F 9:00 am-5:00 pm EST) www.efficientlabs.com
aloe, fragrance, hypromelloses, isopropyl alcohol, tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), water
undecylenic acid liquid
|Labeler - Efficient Laboratories Inc (969044932)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 10, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)